Saturday, August 11, 2012

Four Spoons Cafe
850 Northwest 85th Street


As often happens, I was on my way to another place on Saturday. I'd passed this place many times but for some reason thought it was just a coffee shop.  This morning, however, I spied the Breakfast Served All Day sidewalk sign and made a u turn.



Food:  While there were several things that sounded good on the menu, I went with the usual - 2 eggs over easy, bacon, etc.

It was a good choice.  The potatoes were nothing to brag about but the rest was excellent.

The english muffins were particularly nice - well toasted and buttered and offered with a very tasty blackberry jam.

Service:  The service was excellent.   The place is tiny and they had more than sufficient staff all of whom were on the ball.



Everything else:  This place is just cute and cozy and lovely.  I'd go back in a heartbeat and surely will.






No comments:

Post a Comment