Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lola's
2000 4th Avenue

I'm pretty sure that Lola's is the only Tom Douglas restaurant I've never tried.  I think it's because nothing on the menu really grabbed me.  But, I saw it on Check Please Northwest this week and decided to give it a go.

I'm very glad I did.





Food:  I had the eggs benedict which was delicious.  Home made english muffins.  Delicate hollandaise with dill.  Almost too much ham and I don't know what kind it was but it was good.  The eggs were done perfectly and the potatoes were crispy and soft and yum.


Service:  The wait for a table was long so I sat at the bar.  The bartender made a decent waiter.  Not the best since he was busy making drinks but pretty good.



Everything else:  The wait for a table was about 30 minutes but the bar had two very nice and different options - stools at the window looking out and stools with backs around the semi circular bar.  Both options had rungs for my feet.

I sat at the semi circle which was a lovely place to enjoy my meal.  I will totally do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment