Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jack in the Box
Nearly everywhere

I was about 30 minutes from home this morning in an unfamiliar area.  Google says there were no breakfast places nearby but I spied this Jack in the Box.  I knew from endless TV commercials that they had breakfast so they got tapped.

Food:  As expected most of their breakfast choices were on-the-go selections.

But the deluxe looked like a real breakfast so that's what I got.  The options were bacon or sausage or both.  I got bacon.

I have certainly had worse - this was actually pretty tasty.  The bacon was quite crispy  The potatoes were particularly good.

The pancakes were a bit rubbery but a lovely size - perfect for dipping into the syrup.

Service:  I ordered at the counter and got a number.  I went to a table to wait for my number to be called and bingo - here comes the nice counter lady with my order!  Quite a delight.

Everything else:  You know, the place was clean, the music was nice, there were no screaming babies or out of control children.  It was just a nice place to get breakfast and it was CHEAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment