Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flo-Anna's Diner
14707 Bothell Way Northeast, Shoreline, WA


I did not realize until I went to gather the info for this entry that this was not exactly a Seattle brunch.  But, it was a good one and so I decided to bend the geography a bit.

This is another found-by-accident-on-the-way-to-somewhere-else.  And it was a delightful find.

Food:  I love the specific menu disclaimer. ("Over easy or sunny-side-up eggs are undercooked."  It was a nice way to let me know they meant business.  So I went with my usual - over easy, extra crispy hashbrowns, bacon and rye toast.  It was delicious.  The hashbrowns were lovely, the toast was good.  There was too much of it all but I enjoyed it enormously.

Two eggs and two pieces of bacon are enough for me but this was priced as if it was two of each and they just tossed more on the plate.  Not a biggie.

Service:  It was good and not quite so good.  My coffee got neglected a little and I thought I was waiting a really long time for my check until I noticed that it was sitting on the table. I did not see it land there so I don't know when it happened.

Everything else:  It's a seat yourself place so I cannot blame anyone but me for putting me in a booth who's seat was a good 5 inches too low.  I won't make that mistake again.  It is  a nice, not crowded place.  I will absolutely stop there again.




No comments:

Post a Comment